Not A Bad Thing

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Birchbox Purchase Update

As I said in my previous Birchbox vs. Ipsy post, I got 20% off of my first Birchbox purchase over $25 and chose to get an Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in light brown ($21) and a LOC Vibrant Matte Lipstick in the shade First Kiss ($8 + free shipping). My order total came to $27.05 with free shipping so I'm was happy but have been waiting to get my goods!


They came, and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM.

I initially thought that everyone kind of over-hyped the whole Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz thing, but I was so wrong. It's an incredible product and i'm definitely not "pro" status, but having good products does help. I know a lot of people are already steering away from eyebrow pencils and everything because the big brow look is fading out, but I had an incident when I was little that has left me missing a small chunk of my right eyebrow, unnoticeable to most, but I still like to fill mine in a little and help shape the spot that is missing.

For a more in depth product review head on over to Love, Shelbey, one of my favorite blogs to check out. 

I had never heard of Tati prior to this purchase (or, if I had, I hadn't much cared) but after I ordered it last week I went to my best friends house. We were on our way for her sister and I to go try on our bridesmaid dress for her wedding this summer and they started talking about this product and 'Tati'. I started asking them questions and they got really excited for me to try it. (I usually don't score twice in a purchase such as this, but I did!) The pigment is just that of a lipstick, but it feels like a chapstick. It's not glossy like lipgloss nor does it have that undesired (by me) sticky residue that your hair gets stuck it. It was just soft, hydrating, pigmented, and perfect! I so far have been very pleased with it and am actually going to be ordering more. As for 'Tati' I plan on watching more of her Youtube videos and if you're interested in learning more, check her talking about LOC - Love of Color.


Yes, I DO get points with both of them if someone signs up. It is not cash, but rather points that I can use to get products in their shops. If you want to, go ahead and check out each website and do what is right for you, but if you want to use my code(s) please do so :

BIRCHBOX REFERRAL : https://www.birchbox.com/invite/2d47p


No comments:

Post a Comment