Not A Bad Thing

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Banana Republic Outlet - Steals & Deals!

So over Christmas my boyfriend received a really cute Banana Republic shirt. I liked it, but it's a v-neck and he refused to wear it (ugh, men and their "style"). He asked me to go with him to our local Banana Republic Outlet to do his return, so as he's at the register taking care of it I'm raiding their clearance stuff looking for jeans. I felt like a queen as I found a pair of $80 jeans on sale for $15. The pants were hard-marked (stickered) at $30 and change but were an additional 50% OFF!!! They are the CUTEST pair of ankle length, distressed, medium-wash straight leg jeans. I was sold. I took them home and tried them on first time.... I went out in them that night. :)

Prior to this experience I honestly thought Banana Republic was only for "older women" but clearly I was proved wrong. I am completely in love with these jeans (currently wearing them too) and wanted more. With that being said, I bought an additional two pair of jeans from BRO and couldn't be happier about my purchases!

** If you aren't already a member checkout their website and sign up to be on their e-mail list, I did and received a 15% off code for my next in-store purchase! Once I redeemed that I got another 4 coupons good for another 15% OFF (once a week) February - March!!! **


I am not an employee of Banana Republic or any of their affiliates nor was I asked to write this, and no, I do not get any compensation for this. I simply write my experiences down and hope to inspire others to check out places they haven't before.

No comments:

Post a Comment